R 877.00 R 1,350.00
Bamboo Lounge Set | Black
R 1,150.00 R 1,150.00
Slip into our brand new trendy Lounge Set sets made from the softest, breathable Bamboo. This amazing Bamboo fabric has a wonderful slinky feeling to it. The loose fitting top has a wide boat neck design, which one can wear regularly or just off the shoulder. The pants are cuffed at the ankle, and are made from the same pattern as our infamous Track Set pants. Wear this set out with a pair of kicks, or lounging around at home. This set is all about looking chic - while taking over the world....or doing absolutely nothing!
**Bamboo is a natural textile made from the pulp of bamboo grass. Bamboo garments are comfortable, very breathable, moisture-wicking, fast drying and thermal regulating. Bamboo fabric is anti-static so it doesn't cling, which is super for a set like this! :)
- 2 piece set (same size top & bottom)
- 180gsm Bamboo fabric
- Top: wide boat neck, so one can wear it off the shoulder or not
- Pants: slight drop crotch, ankle cuffs, slant hip pockets (same as track pants)
- 95% Bamboo / 5% Spandex - breathable and kind on the skin
- Cold machine wash and cool iron
- Designed and made with love in Cape Town, South Africa
- FREE SHIPPING to major SA cities and towns
- Kindly check sizing chart below please. All courier returns/exchanges of wrongly-sized garments will be for the clients account.
Juliana, our beautiful model wears an XS.
- Height: 170cm
- Waist: 64cm
- Bust: 85cm
- Hip: 92cm
Need help choosing the perfect size?
Please see our comprehensive sizing guide specific to this garment below.
In this specific set, we advise that one takes the true size that one corresponds to in the sizing chart below if you wish to have a regular-relaxed, loose-ish look (as per the Sousou in the model images). If you would like a more fitted look, please size down by 1 whole size, from what your hips measure up to on the chart.
Please note: By subtracting the 'garment measurement' from your 'body measurement' you will be given an indication of how loose fitting this style is. How do I take my measurements? / I'm still not sure what size I am?