Diana Dress | Bamboo
**Pls see specific garment sizing instructions on each individual product description, when using this sizing guide**
How do I measure myself using a tape measure?
Bust: From slightly below your underarm, wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust with a bra on.
Waist: Measure loosely the narrowest circumference of one's torso (usually near your belly button)
Hips: Start from the side of your hip at the fullest part. Keeping the tape level, loosely wrap it around one's bum and back to the side one started with.
BEST SELLER: Step out this summer in our new chic yet relaxed viscose rayon Diana Dresses. This loose fitting garment hangs beautifully off the body, while still being a great get up and go option. Pair this versatile dress with a cute pair of kicks, or sandals.
Viscose rayon is a natural fibre, meaning this dress is breathable and kind to the skin.
- Two slits either side of skirt
- 100% Viscose Rayon
- Cold delicates machine wash and cool iron inside out
- 2-5% Shrinkage on 1st wash
- A cool iron is needed after each wash to return the fibres back to their natural relaxed state
- Designed and made with love in Cape Town, South Africa
- FREE SHIPPING to major SA cities and towns
- Kindly check sizing chart below please. All courier returns of wrongly-sized garments will be for the clients account.
Nicky, our beautiful model wears an XS. We suggest you take the size you measure up to in our sizing chart using a measuring tape (most NB measurements: Bust & Hip).
- Height: 170cm
- Waist: 63cm
- Bust: 86cm
- Hip: 89cm