Monaco Coat | The Block
**Pls see specific garment sizing instructions on each individual product description, when using this sizing guide**
How do I measure myself using a tape measure?
Bust: From slightly below your underarm, wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust with a bra on.
Waist: Measure loosely the narrowest circumference of one's torso (usually near your belly button)
Hips: Start from the side of your hip at the fullest part. Keeping the tape level, loosely wrap it around one's bum and back to the side one started with.
- 100% Cotton Coat with buckle-clasps
- 100% South African Cotton
- Pls take care of the rectangle buckle clasps and ensure to secure them, if they are misplaced - we cannot replace them
- Due to being a natural fibre, fabric can pill. Pls purchase a "de-fuzzer/de-piller" from Takealot for all you wool garments
- Cold delicate hand wash only
- Dry flat in the shade
- Do not rub
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Designed and made with love in Cape Town, South Africa
- FREE SHIPPING to major SA cities and town
Kindly check sizing chart below please. All courier returns of wrongly-sized garments will be for the clients account. Please take your normal BENA size, or for a more fitted look - please take one size down.
- Andrea, our beautiful model wears an XS.
- Height: 170cm
- Waist: 67cm
- Bust: 85cm
- Hip: 90cm