What size should I order?
We want you to love your BENA purchase. We want you to be comfortable but still look the part. When selecting your size refer to our sizing guide located on each page. If you prefer different fit than portrayed on the model or have a question about a particular style, send your measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly assist you in finding the right size.
Can you customise a garment for me?
Yes, we take custom orders for bridal parties however these are subject to lead-times and fabric availability. Prices may also vary depending on the scope of the order.
Will you re-stock items that are currently out of stock?
As our products are locally made in Cape Town we draw from the resources around us. Unfortunately if a certain fabric is discontinued those styles cannot be restocked however we always have exciting new styles, colours and products on the way – please subscribe to our newsletter so we can keep you up to date with the latest.
How must I wash my garment?
- 100% COTTON: cold wash . Wash garment inside out. Do not soak, do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Cool iron.
- 100% RAYON: cold hand wash separately. Wash garment inside out. Do not soak, do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Cool iron.
- Cupro Satin: 100% poly. Cold hand wash separately. Wash garment inside out. Do not soak, do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Cool iron.
How do I pay for my order? (payment types)
Currently you can pay via credit card, Snapscan or direct electronic bank transfer (eft). All orders are in ZAR, and will be calculated to your exchange rate that your bank reflects as it’s assigned currency.
I placed an order, why did I not receive any order confirmation?
Customers will receive an order confirmation as soon as their order has been processed. If you have paid for your order via eft the processing may take a little longer. If you have not received an email confirmation please check your junk/spam folder. If the confirmation email is still missing it is possible we might have the wrong address, please email us at email@example.com so that we can find your confirmation and forward it to the correct address.
When is the package going to be sent?
Orders placed will be sent out via our courier the day after payment is received/cleared.
- Please request the tracking number of your order, should you wish to track it.
- Please take note that all products purchased over the weekend and on public holidays, will only depart the following working day. Please note that delays will take place in the event of public holidays, in which courier companies do not do physical deliveries. Delivery times differ between local and international areas. Please see below:
- South Africa wide (generally 2-4 working days)
- International (generally 7-21 working days)
How much does shipping cost?
Once you have added your product items to the cart, the next step is to checkout. On the check out page, we request billing and delivery details, where you would need to complete the corresponding forms, with the correct shipping address. There are a number of options one can choose from according to where you live. Please click the appropriate box.
What should I do if my order has not arrived?
If your order has not arrived after 4 days for local orders/ and 21 days for international orders – then please send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number, and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible to ensure your order arrives safely.
How long does shipping take?
Once your order ships you will receive a confirmation email with details and tracking information when available.
- National orders: All orders are dispatched with our couriers; and arrive within 2-4 working days provided that the product is in stock. Every order has a tracking number, which can be used to trace your parcel online
- International orders: International orders ship via registered mail and arrive within 7-21 days, orders include tracking information and can be traced online
Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer’s responsibility
What happens if I want to return or exchange my order?
Returns: Should you receive a product that you're not happy with, please email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the item so that we can arrange for credit. We will however need you to return the item to us via registered mail before we can arrange for a credit. Once we receive the item, we'll email you your credit note. This credit note will however not include your original shipping cost.
Exchanges: We are committed to providing you with the best fit. If you are not entirely satisfied we offer an exchange within 14 days of delivery for national orders. The items must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged with swing ticket attached. To request an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we'll get back to you shortly! Once your item/s have been received by us, your desired item/s will be delivered to you at a service fee quoted by the courier. Please note: regrettably we can not accept returns on international orders.