The Nursing Track Set | Black
**Pls see specific garment sizing instructions on each individual product description, when using this sizing guide**
How do I measure myself using a tape measure?
Bust: From slightly below your underarm, wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust with a bra on.
Waist: Measure loosely the narrowest circumference of one's torso (usually near your belly button)
Hips: Start from the side of your hip at the fullest part. Keeping the tape level, loosely wrap it around one's bum and back to the side one started with.
Slip into our brand new trendy nursing track set made from the softest, breathable cotton. We have designed the top with two 35cm long durable zips inserted into each side-seam of the track top. These cleverly located zips allow for easy access and comfortable feeding for mom and babe.
Wear this set out with a pair of kicks, or lounging around at home. This set is all about looking chic - while taking over the world....or doing absolutely nothing with baba!
- Kindly see below sizing chart with fitting instructions (for a more fitted look, please take one size smaller than your chart size)
- 2 piece set (same size top & bottom)
- 240grams cotton weight fabric
- 35cm zips inserted into each side seam for easy breastfeeding
- Top: crew neck, narrow wrist cuffs
- Pants: flat front band, brass toggle detail, slight drop crotch, narrow ankle cuffs, slant hip pockets
- 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex - breathable and kind on the skin
- Cold machine wash and cool iron
- Designed and made with love in Cape Town, South Africa
- FREE SHIPPING to major SA cities and towns
- Kindly check sizing chart below please. All courier returns/exchanges of wrongly-sized garments will be for the clients account.
Lexi, our beautiful model wears an S.
- Height: 171cm
- Waist: 69cm
- Bust: 90cm
- Hip: 98cm