Cotton Rib Top | Milk
**Pls see specific garment sizing instructions on each individual product description, when using this sizing guide**
How do I measure myself using a tape measure?
Bust: From slightly below your underarm, wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust with a bra on.
Waist: Measure loosely the narrowest circumference of one's torso (usually near your belly button)
Hips: Start from the side of your hip at the fullest part. Keeping the tape level, loosely wrap it around one's bum and back to the side one started with.
Our much awaited Cotton Rib Top is here. This gorgeous soft ribbed top with its round neck gives you that classic winter look. I love to layer in winter, and this is the perfect base layer for our climate.
- 1 Cotton Top
- Slim Fitting
- 95% Cotton 5% Lycra
- 2-5% shrinkage upon first wash can be expected
- Cold gentle/hand wash and cool iron inside out
- Designed and made with love in Cape Town, South Africa
- FREE SHIPPING to major SA cities and towns
- Kindly check sizing chart below please. All courier returns of wrongly-sized garments will be for the clients account.
Xan & Andy, wear an S. Busi wears a M. Please take the size your bust measurement corresponds to on the body measurement part of the sizing chart for a slim fitting look. Some clients are taking one bigger for a more relaxed look, as they are quite fitted.
- Height: 169cm
- Waist: 70cm
- Bust: 88cm
- Hip: 90cm