Lake Como Shirt | Amazon (Shirt only)
**Pls see specific garment sizing instructions on each individual product description, when using this sizing guide**
How do I measure myself using a tape measure?
Bust: From slightly below your underarm, wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust with a bra on.
Waist: Measure loosely the narrowest circumference of one's torso (usually near your belly button)
Hips: Start from the side of your hip at the fullest part. Keeping the tape level, loosely wrap it around one's bum and back to the side one started with.
- Button up shirt
- Yoke black pleat
- 100% Rayon - breathable and kind on the skin
- Cold gentle machine wash/hand wash
- Cool iron inside out to return back to original size
- Pre-washed and shrunk for extra comfort
- Please allow for 2-5% further shrinkage of first wash only
- Designed and made with love in Cape Town, South Africa
- FREE SHIPPING to major SA cities and towns
Kindly check sizing chart below please. All courier returns of wrongly-sized garments will be for the clients account (but we organise it for you).
Djemimah, our beautiful model wears an XS. Please take the size your waist measures up to on the drop down size chart.
- Height: 170cm
- Waist: 62cm
- Bust: 83cm
- Hip: 89cm