Sienna Pants | Paw Paw
**Pls see specific garment sizing instructions on each individual product description, when using this sizing guide**
How do I measure myself using a tape measure?
Bust: From slightly below your underarm, wrap the measuring tape loosely around the fullest part of your bust with a bra on.
Waist: Measure loosely the narrowest circumference of one's torso (usually near your belly button)
Hips: Start from the side of your hip at the fullest part. Keeping the tape level, loosely wrap it around one's bum and back to the side one started with.
Super comfortable yet chic, our famous Sienna pants made in the softest rayon, are the way to go this summer! This design sits on the waist, although not high waisted in style. The leg of the pants tapers down slightly with an elasticated hem at the ankle for the perfect look.
Top: BENA Bodysuits
- 1 pair of pants
- Elasticated back waist band
- Drawstring with gold detail
- 87% Rayon 13% Nylon
- 2-5% shrinkage upon first wash can be expected
- Cold machine was and cool iron inside out
- Designed and made with love in Cape Town, South Africa
- FREE SHIPPING to major SA cities and towns
- Kindly check sizing chart below please. All courier returns of wrongly-sized garments will be for the clients account.
Nicky, our beautiful model wears an XS. Please take the size your hips measure up to in the sizing chart here (widest part, can include your bottom if widest circumference).
- Height: 170cm
- Waist: 62cm
- Bust: 81cm
- Hip: 90cm